Monday, January 26, 2009

Valentine's Day

So here's what I've been working on the last.... 2 months or so... keep in mind this is just a small sampling, I also made tons of stuff that's not programmed onto the site yet, and stuff that never got launched. Le sigh. Most of the taglines are from our writers, but I did get to write some Forget-Me-Nots, and the one about Candy Hearts is mine.




Oooh, and lucky me! I got to work on ALL the Chippendales postables. Hoo-ray. Isn't that just... too much man-meat to handle? Gah. And nearly three thousand people have sent it already...


So, anyway, JibJab's site got redesigned (again) and now it has a make counter (kinda like YouTube, only imagine it only counts if you send the video to someone or put your face on it, not just view it) so I've been pretty obsessed with that. It's pretty cool seeing how many people think your work is worth sending to someone else, or putting their head on.

And, I'll post some sweet V-day plush stuff for the store soon. Promise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one with the pen & cap, too funny. :)

Felicia Koloc said...

OMG the pen/cap combo!!! too good, please tell me that was all your idea bc its got trish written all over it

Sarah Watts said...

These are friggen kick ass, it's so cool to see what you work on. I also can feel the trish in the "candy hearts" one. Oh and the top is flippin genius.