Thursday, June 18, 2009

old reliable







Some plushies I've recently made, soon to be up in the store.

In a separate, but equally awesome note, I've begun reading Neither Here Nor There by Bill Bryson. If by some slim chance you haven't read him, I highly suggest any of his books. If you like to travel, but don't have the time, or enjoy reading about the stupid things people say and do, his books are magical. Neither Here Nor There is about his travels in Europe. In a Sunburned Country is equally amazing- it's set in Australia, a place most of us will never ever go. I read it two summers ago whilst abroad in Switzerland. Surprisingly, it reminded me of home. Perhaps because stupid people are global.

1 comment:

Erin McGuire said...

That's the most distinguished popsicle I ever did see.