Wednesday, June 10, 2009

terrible yellow eyes / updates..?

This is something so cool, I could spend all morning looking at the pieces: http://www.terribleyelloweyes.com/

If you're excited about the upcoming movie, then here's a sweet fix. As an added bonus, a few of my friends have pieces on there- look out for Sarah Caterisano, Erin McGuire, Adam Volker, and Eric Bonhomme! If I'm not mistaken, you may find their blogs in my links sections, as well. Hoo-ha! They are all crazy amounts of talented.

Anyway, I was GOING to update with some photos from the show last Saturday, but my printer isn't reading my card. :( So here's some photos of other stuff.




Yeah, it's dinosaurs. Alas. Photos from the show soon, I promise.

EDIT: Here's those photos I was yammering about. More on my FB, if you're mah friend there. Considering the clouds-rain-heat-intense sun that happened (in that order) we did pretty alright. I'll be posting some of the plushies that were not adopted on my etsy in the coming days.


No comments: