Saturday, December 13, 2008

slow decay... I won't stop fighting you...







Told ya I'd finally get some drawings and stuff up here! So these are all from my current moleskine... the third is a collage I did the last night of my class... some figure drawings from JJ wednesdays... I love drawing really fat women. I had to blow the contrast out on it in photoshop though, otherwise you couldn't see anything. The top two are just random spreads from the moleskine I liked. Now I promise I'll post more drawings and so forth.

Thanks to Ben for helping with the missing drivers and such.

1 comment:

Ben Zweifel said...

nice work. these are all super cool. I especially love the first spread, the one with the dog and the kid, and the last drawing. Nice ones. these are pretty damn sweet. Glad the printer/scanner works :D