Tuesday, July 1, 2008

st. louis and the crammed organisms show!

[hi.] We're on the road to California and we got to stop in beautiful St. Louis and see the last leg of the crammed organisms show at APOP records. Lots of the plushies had been sold, but I got to see the unicorn I'd made for the show that got posted last Friday. I also bought a really cute one- a fuzzy skeleton dragon I re-named Bone-regard.









^^^WOOT!!^^^


The show was crazy awesome, and I can't wait to get my copy of the book. I thought that just my cupcake girl was on the cover, but Jason (KillTaupe) added Aldous too! Mustaches and monocles for all! I'll post a picture of the book when I get it in the mail.

We took a TON of pictures from Georgia to our current location (northern Texas) so those'll be up soonishly. 2 more days til L.A.!

No comments: