Wednesday, October 21, 2009

bloggity blog banner

Check it out, new banner and everything! The old one was nice, but I thought it was time to start having a cohesive brand for the plush parade. My business cards and Etsy have this design going, so why not have the portal blog match?

Oh, and coming to you from TatPar Productions, a new side project Justin and I have started working on (it's in the development stage now.) If you think of The Omen, Children of the Corn, and Eight Legged Freaks, plus babies who have freakish red hair, you have a pretty good idea of the plot. Here's the movie poster rough, a collab between Parps and myself.



Oh, and I'll be at the Handmade Brigade November 1st, Booth 8, at the CAMP in Costa Mesa. I'm indoors this time, so rain or shine, you should come say hello! I'll have some new products- needle-felted friends and deer/bunny girls for sale.

No comments: