Wednesday, July 15, 2009

familiar face in Harry Potter

One of the perks of working at JibJab is when you are loyal to a super nerdy fandom, our resident movie parody whiz, Dave, will add your head to it. Obviously, I have a great love for Harry Potter, so he actually designed our Harry Potter parody postable with my head in mind as the Lady Who Lived. He also adds a ton of sweet little details, so look closely!


A screenshot of the original postable before I added the ghost heads. That's Alex in the original.



Since I loved it so much, I actually took the time to ghost (what we call the process of blanking a face and adding the ? to it) my face and another former co-worker, Mike Rianda, and put us in the JibJab head system for postables. The fine fella in the back is another co-worker, Dan Milano.

To see the original in all its Potterific glory, or to customize your own Harry Potter parody, click here!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Haha!!! This is great!

Anonymous said...

OMG! That's awesome!