Tuesday, July 28, 2009

cool news plus cool pics


This is a thumb card I made, which was originally supposed to be the title card. The one they actually use for the video is boring, and makes me sad, so just pretend it's this.


This is ripped from the JibJab blog, because I'm not sure what we can post and what we can't. But what I CAN tell you is that I'm Meg White's body (its not just in silhouette in the full video) and I appear to be eaten by Charles Nelson Reilly. Justin appears too- he gets shot at by lasers. The video is friggin' awesome, so when it drops, I'll let you know.


This is a business card I'm finishing up for my plush biz. I think it's pretty awesome (not to toot my own horn or anything, even though I just did.) The back is blank so I can draw funny things on it when I send it to people, or write important infos on it when I'm giving it to people who need such things. It's one of 3 things I've actually designed for myself in the past 3 months. (That's sad, considering my profession is listed as Designer, but whatev.)

I'm also working on some new plush designs, whoo hoo, and a badass bear pattern that will save us all from destruction. I also plan on updating this thing more often again, since I don't have Comic-Con as an excuse.

P.S. We did really awesome there, and had a killer time. If you can, you should totally hit it up next year. We can hang out, it would be rad.

No comments: