Monday, March 16, 2009

holy snap- you's got a camera on dat fone!


Went sailing this weekend in San Diego, and we saw some of my most favorite of legless creatures, a big old group of seals basking in the sun on a buoy. Being the nerd that I am, I climbed up to the bough of the boat and started barking at them- AND THEY BARKED BACK! I am now officially one of them! Don't you just want to hug the crap out of them? Oh yeah, and we also saw a gray whale, but I didn't get a picture.



And these are some brownies I baked tonight for St. Patty's Day tomorrow. I will (most likely) completely forget to wear green, and someone will inevitably pinch me. And it will hurt, because I'm a wimp. So I baked these so at least they'll feel bad for pinching me, because I had one, and they are delicious.

So I know this is kind of a wackadoodle post, but whatevs. It'll do until I can get some for-serious pics of my new plush work- which includes a very large, very cute puppy, and a deep sea diver.

Oh, and one of my customers left feedback on my etsy today that just made me smile like a lunatic: "This is so awesome!" Hooray!

1 comment:

Sarah Watts said...

Omg those seals are so coool!