Wednesday, September 10, 2008

driver's training for dummies

9. There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing your lane ahead. You should:

A.) Make solid eye contact and then pass him/her. Flick them off as you pass.
B.) Slow down almost to a stop as you pass him/her. Flick them off as you pass.
C.) Stop and let him/her finish crossing the street. Then curse them out for being dipshits.

In case you were wondering, C is the correct answer.

So, I'm going for my resident status/California driver's license tomorrow morning and I've been studying like mad. Most of the questions are pretty duh, but usually if you don't know the answer you can just pick the most granny-sounding one and that's it.

Anyway, wish me luck! I'll be posting all the new keychains I plan on launching next week in the store later... this week. Woot!

No comments: