Thursday, December 30, 2010

we'll always have paris, and this sketchbook

So here I am, updating! Two days in a row! I promise I'll update more in 2011, although I think I did alright this year.

Here's my sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project, in all it's almost-done glory!



The Cover



Page 1 - Giraffes Don't Make Good Pets



Spread 1 - Battle for Los Angeles



Spread 2- That Gape is Reversible



Spread 3- Her Stuff Don't Stink



Spread 4- The Cat's Meow



Spread 5- Don't Take Good Vibes, Little Bear


Spread 6- Girl is a Black Bear Skull



Spread 7- Make Some Noise



Spread 8- Please, Girl.



Spread 9- Unexpected Payment for Clean Dishes



Spread 10- LUKE, I'm Not Your Father


The later spreads are still in limbo, which you can probably tell, but it's nearly there! (Or it better be, since it's due in two weeks!) Til then, adieu!

No comments: