Saturday, May 2, 2009

plushies and video... COMBINE!

More videos via JJ, only this time with my plushies! Devin asked for some, and I made a ton of them way back when (you might have seen them in the JibJab Blog?) But here's the finished videos, all stop motion beautifulness!

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


I'll update with a crapton of plushies soon. Just need to take some pictures. Oh, and a hardy CONGRATULATIONS to all the newest Ringling grads! You guys need to post pictures of your shows for those of us who live too far away!

1 comment:

Sarah Watts said...

I put the print on Etsy-glad you reminded me cuz I made the finish to be big enough.

BTW-These videos are awesome. It is really cool to see your little dudes animated in stop motion. Being your friends makes me feel like I know someone famous with the video stuff....just go along with it.