Monday, April 27, 2009

huge post, holy... cake?


Concept for some plush people I'm working on. They're still being fleshed out.



And some new(ish) plush! I made tons more over the weekend, so I'll post those as soon as I get pictures of them. Lots of tasty things to eat (if they weren't made of felt) and some sweet random keychains. I am superbly busy with a possible double-show in June, so posts may not be as frequent, but I promise when they are, they'll be of ACTION MOM quality.

P.S. There's two more shorts I'm featured in coming out, in the same series: Action Dad and The Married Guy Action Figure. Don't worry, I make TONS of obnoxious faces in both.

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


BUT, since I never posted it, here's a birthday sendable I did the puppeteering for a few weeks back- I'm the big retarded cake going "bum bum bum" and Devin is the singing cupcake. I designed the message cards for the end, as well.

2 comments:

abby said...

Omg, when Evan showed that ecard at Ringling I almost died... I'm so glad you had a part in it.

Cateris said...

hahahaha